YOUR EVENT COULD BE HERE!
Dungeons and Dragons
- Time TBA, Time TBA, Card Game, 2-4 Players, GM Tricia Renzi Grow.
- Time TBA, Time TBA, Dice Game, 2-5 Players, GM Tricia Renzi Grow.
- Time TBA, Time TBA, Card Game, 1-5 Players, GM Tricia Renzi Grow.
- Day Saturday January 19th, Times TBA throughout the day, A Stack of Games, Number of Players ??, GM John w. Kanost, Jr.
- Saturday January 19th, 10:30AM, Dice Game, 2-4 Players, GM Nathan Mott.
- Saturday January 19th, 1:00PM-4:00PM, Board Game, 1-7 Players, GM Nathan Mott.
- Monday January 21st, Time 4:30PM+(ongoing demos) Building and Strategy Game, 2-4 Players, GM Brent Keath (Designer).
- Saturday January 19th, 1:00PM-5:00PM, Roleplaying Game, GM Tom Craven.
- Saturday January 19th, 6:00PM-10:00PM, Roleplaying Game, GM Tom Craven.
- From the GM: Likely scenarios include either "The Crack'd" and Crook'd Manse and/or Blackwater Creek, new players welcome, GM will provide pre-generated characters, pencils, dice etc.
- No entry fee.
- Gift Certificate for the winner, num nums for everyone! Winner receives paid entry to either the next Gamers of Summer or Gamers of Winter!
- Time: Saturday during the Convention, 6:00PM.
1. On Saturday of the convention submit your entry prior to judging at 6:00PM.
2. Entry should be shareable among more than five persons to allow for sampling by Judges and feeding hungry gamers later...
3. Notify us with a card attached/next to the entry for contents of the that might be allergy stuff like peanuts etc - entrants are responsible for their entry content.
4 Refrigeration NOT provided.
5. AFTER judging is complete entries are shared with hungry gamers...
6. Judges will be recruited from non-participants during the day Saturday. Volunteering to be a Judge for this contest does not count as "volunteer time"...
7. Anything not covered under these rules falls under the discretion of the convention and appointed Judges.
HINT: Gamer or Game themed has usually been a big plus with the randomly generated Judges during past events...